|Score levels||Firefly levels||Toy levels||Totem levels|
Firefly level is one of the four level types in Diamond Digger Saga, along with score level, toy level, and totem level. Firefly levels first appear in Diamond Dale, the first episode, with first level being level 5.
There are 273 firefly levels (27% of all levels) among the first 1,010 levels.
Fireflies levels are the currently the most common level type, and it can possibly be considered as a hard level type, although there are many exceptions to that rule. See the full list of fireflies levels here.
- The objective to completing any fireflies levels is to wake up the required amount of fireflies and score at least one star in a limited amount of moves. If moves remain when the enough fireflies are woken up, each move will be converted to 2,000 points.
Notable firefly levelsEdit
- Level 5 - The first firefly level.
- Level 23 - The tenth firefly level.
- Level 151 - The 50th firefly level.
- Level 351 - The 100th firefly level.
- Level 550 - The 150th firefly level.
- Level 727 - The 200th firefly level.
All level types, including this one, can be technically considered a score level. Since the player must obtain at least 1 star, there is a score requirement. However, score requirement is usually very small, and therefore it is very easy to obtain.