|Fireflies||6 (Total: 11)|
|Target score||2,000 points|
|Level 9||Level 10||Level 11|
Level 10 is the tenth and last level in Diamond Dale and the 4th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 6 fireflies and score at least 2,000 points in 14 moves or fewer.
This is a tutorial level. You can hardly do wrong moves.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Easy||Somewhat Easy|
- You are forced to use a Rocket Blast booster at the beginning, but you get it for free.
- In all other boards you have to combine the diamonds in a way, that the rocket boosters are fired. They will collect the fireflies and open the path to the exit.
- The star scores used to be 300 - 5,000 - 13,000 before they were adjusted.
- An earlier version had 12 fireflies, so there was no need to go to the last board, if you collected all fireflies before. This now has been changed, and you need the last board to collect the remaining fireflies.
- Rocket blast booster ( ) is unlocked.
- It was the first level to have a single gem in a color. The next level is Level 256.
- is introduced.