|Target score||4,000 points|
|Level 99||Level 100||Level 101|
- There are a lot of boards.
- Some boards are complex.
- Totem columns are sometimes hard to clear up.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Very Hard|
- First board: Find a way to use the given Color Burst. It can help a lot. Focus on bringing down the totem.
- Second board: Get use of any opportunity to break a part of the totem column. Focus on it. Be careful with frozen blocks - don't let too many of them fall to the bottom. You must not use your Color Burst here.
- Third board: And you must use it here. Use it on the color which is on the exit of the board. Make some more matches, so that you get the flow of water to the exit.
- Fourth board: Use the given Color Burst and then just make some more matches so that you get to the exit.
- Fifth board: You have to focus on two things here:
- Totem column - The board is three-colored; break parts of totem column whenever you can.
- Rocket - It's not an easy task, but it's essential that you find a way to bring down the rocket to the very bottom row of the board, and afterwards, find a way to use it.
- Sixth board: You'll probably need just a few moves to get the flow of water to the exit, as there are just two colors of diamonds.
- Seventh board: Use the given Color Burst and afterwards,carefully, make your way to the exit. Take extra care on the diamond on the very exit of the board, as you must not use your Magic Orb booster here.
- Eighth board: Your goal - to clear up the totem column. Use Color Burst to help you. It can be tricky, so we wish you good luck!
- This level has 4 depths and 8 boards.