|Toys||20 (Total: 22)|
|Target score||2,000 points|
- Third board makes this level very hard. It's three-colored, and toys are on places very hard to reach, in so few remaining moves.
- First board: Board is 2-colored, so it shouldn't be hard to get the exit. Make sure you collect the toys, as it's very easy to do so. Focus on breaking the top right part of the board first, because once you have destroyed it, diamonds will fall to the bottom right part. In addition, you should make sure that you charge up your Magic Orb on this board completely.
- Second board: Use the Color Burst here, on the diamond color which is more present on the blue ground blocks. If you have 4 green and 4 yellow diamonds on blue ground blocks, use it on the color which is on the exit of the board. You need to leave the board with at least 11 toys.
- Third board: This board is very complex. You need a lot of luck, and because of this board, this level is very hard. It's 3-colored, which makes matching combos tough. Also, toys are positioned on places hard to reach. All you can do is just to follow some tips:
- Destroy mud blocks whenever you can.
- Match big combos.
- When you get another Color Burst, use it on the color which is most present on the blue ground blocks.
- This level has 3 depths.