|Episode||Tick Tock Terrace|
|Fireflies||11 (Total: 11)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 1047||Level 1048||Level 1049|
Level 1048 is the eighth level in Tick Tock Terrace and the unknownth firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 11 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- This level is somewhat hard.
- There are often not enough moves to wake 11 fireflies.
- You may not miss a single firefly.
- Too many angry ice makers and too many stone blocks are present. And the 2nd board and 3rd board are 3-colored. Therefore, this level is the hell and a very luck level.
- Cyan: Main room: 6 fireflies, 8 angry ice makers, 2-colored-room.
- Orange: 2 fireflies, 3 angry ice makers, 3-colored-room.
- Pink: 3 fireflies, many stones, 3 colored-room.
- Clear the blocks normally. Use the Magic Orb to exit, or to wake up a firefly.
- "Hard level" classified.