|Episode||Tick Tock Terrace|
|Fireflies||11 (Total: 11)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
Level 1048 is the eighth level in Tick Tock Terrace and the unknownth firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 11 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- This level is somewhat easy.
- There are enough moves to wake 11 fireflies.
- But you may not miss a single firefly.
- Many angry ice makers and many stone blocks are present. But there will be many large matches to faciliate the level.
- Cyan: Main room: 6 fireflies, 8 angry ice makers, 2-colored-room.
- Orange: 2 fireflies, 3 angry ice makers, 3-colored-room.
- Pink: 3 fireflies, many stones, 3 colored-room.
- Clear the blocks normally. Use the Magic Orb to exit, to break stones at a firefly, or to eliminate Ninjas (2nd board).
- "Hard level" classified.