|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
Level 1060 is the fifth level in Floating Fountain and the unknownth firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 6 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer.
- You may not miss a single firefly.
- Chameleon require 10 gem stones in the 1st board, 20 in the 2nd, 30 in the third, and 15 in the last.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Hard||Very Hard|
- 1st board: No problem to wake a Chameleon. Use the Magic Orb to exit.
- 2nd board: Bring water to the lava quickly, and try to avoid the Chameleon. Save the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb to break the stones on the entry, the next on the exit.
- 4th board: Bring water to the top and left, avoid the Chameleon on the bottom. Next Magic Orb will wake the firefly.
- You can also remove the Chameleon with the Dynamite!