|Fireflies||8 (Total: 8 - 1/1/1/1/4)|
|Other features|| |
|Magic Orb||(70 gems)|
|Target score||30,000 points|
Level 1164 is the fourth level in Coral Utopia and the unknownth firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 8 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 34 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard.
- You can hardly wake up more than half of the fireflies :-(
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Very Hard|
- 1st board: Make water flow before the lava reaches the firefly.
- 2nd board: Make matches at the entry until you can bring water to the lava. Diggy Blocks (25,000 points) are important for your score!
- 3rd board: Start with the given missiles at the Diggy Blocks (18,000 points) unless you have a match at the entry. Exit with the magic Orb - note it does not work through walls !!!
- 4th board: Bring water to the Lava Bee before the lava spreads over the center of the board.
- 5th board: A single missile (from the Magic Orb) in the bottom right will instantly wake up the remaining four fireflies!
Element notes Edit
Special items Edit
Second board Edit
|4-way line blast||9th||20% (Manual)|
Third board Edit
|Mystery Egg (+47.14% Magic Orb meter)||8th, 9th||5% (Manual)|
Fourth board Edit
|Mystery Egg (+47.14% Magic Orb meter)||1st, 2nd, 3rd||5% (Manual)|
|4-way line blast||8th, 9th||10% (Manual)|
Fifth board Edit
|Mystery Egg (+47.14% Magic Orb meter)||2nd, 8th||10% (Manual)|
|Mystery Egg (+2 moves)||5th||10% (Manual)|
|1-left-way line blast||9th||20% (Manual)|
|1-right-way line blast||1st||20% (Manual)|