|Magic Orb||(80 gems)|
|Target score||68,000 points|
|Depths||5 (Treasure room: 5)|
- The bad layout will make the first board shuffle frequently.
- It makes no sense to play as you have no moves left to score in the treasure room.
- You must use a Dynamite in the 6th board - if you should ever reach it at all...
|Difficulty||Intense||Nearly Impossible||Nearly Impossible|
- 1st board: 6,000 points in Diggy Blocks. Don't waste moves on them. Exit quickly.
- 2nd board: It gets worse: Zero points! Exit quickly if you can. Usually it needs a Magic Orb to open the dumb designed exit!
- 3rd board: Again! Exit quickly.
- 4th board: And again! Exit quickly. Missiles in Mystery Eggs!
- 5th board: Any moves left??? Exit quickly.
- 6th board: 42,000 points in Diggy Blocks. And no way to avoid an early exit but with an additional dynamite Booster!
- 7th board: No points again!!! Use the Magic Orb in the upper left.
- 8th board: A treasure room with two colors - and unfortunality very few moves left!
Element notes Edit
Mystery Eggs (Fourth board (0,0), fixed layout) Edit
|Horizontal 2-way line blast||25%|
|Vertical 2-way line blast||25%|
|+41.25% Magic Orb meter||25%|