|Toys||22 (Total: 22 - 2/7/7/5/1)|
|Magic Orb||(80 gems)|
|Target score||14,000 points|
- There are many frozen blocks.
- But it's hard to miss a toy :-)
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard||Hard||Very Hard|
- 1st board: Make the mandatory match and then bring water to the key from one side. 2 toys.
- 2nd board. Make the mandatory match and then use given color bursts to collect 9 toys. Use the Magic Orb on red thereafter to exit.
- 3rd board: Make the mandatory match and then use the Magic Orb not on red but a color that will collect both given toys. Make large matches and bring down Mystery Eggs to recharge the Magic Orb. Use it on red now to exit with 16 toys!
- 4th board: Make the mandatory match and then make matches at the water toy block. It'll give 5 more toys for 21 total.
- 5th board: Make a match at any Angry Ice, then use the charged Magic Orb on the color next to the last toy block.
Element notes Edit
Color lock Edit
Other items Edit
Second board Edit
|Color burst||2nd, 8th||5%|
|Frozen block||1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th||3%|
|Frozen block||3rd, 7th||100%|
Third board Edit
|Mystery egg (+41.25% Magic orb meter)||4th, 5th, 6th||5%|
|Frozen block||1st, 3rd, 7th, 9th||10%|
|Frozen block||2nd, 8th||75%|
Fourth board Edit
|Mystery egg (+41.25% Magic orb meter)||1st, 9th||14% (Manual)|
|Mystery egg (+2 moves)||1st, 9th||6% (Manual)|
|Frozen block||2nd, 3rd, 7th, 8th||10%|
|Frozen block||4th, 6th||3%|
Fifth board Edit
|Color burst||1st, 5th, 9th||5%|
|Frozen block||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th||20%|
- There are only 150 points in blocks.
- After completing this level, the 3 last digits is always _,000.