|Fireflies||4 (Total: 4)|
|Target score||2,500 points|
|Level 1265||Level 1266||Level 1267|
Level 1266 is the first level in Frankfurter Fiesta and the unknownth firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 4 fireflies and score at least 2,500 points in 9 moves or fewer.
- This level is nearly impossible. There are few moves.
- The first board is horrible due of 3 colors.
- And the last board have six angry rock makers with few remaining moves.
|Difficulty||Medium||Extremely hard||Nearly impossible|
- 1st board: Wake up two fireflies quickly and bring down 2 mystery eggs at bottom. Then exit quickly. Save your magic orb. 2 fireflies.
- 2nd board: Use the magic orb to bring down 2 eggs (+2 moves very often) in the 1st and 3rd columns immediately and bring down the last mystery eggs.
- 3rd board: Trigger 12 stone makers quickly and try to collect many eggs and the firefly. +2 moves eggs are scarce :-( Watch your exit ! 1 firefly.
- 4th board: There are not enough moves and almost impossible without booster. Clear normally blocks to wake up the last firefly without triggering stone makers. 1 firefly.