|Fireflies||5 (Total: 5)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 150||Level 151||Level 152|
Frozen ninja blocks are introduced, and as they are an irritating block, it can be hard to handle them, if a player doesn't know how to do so.
- First board: Start from the fireflies. Don't trigger the Ninja blocks unless you've almost made a way for the water. Keep in mind - Ninja blocks, once triggered, do explode and freeze the surrounding diamonds, but it doesn't make any dirt. Water can go through frozen diamonds too, if no dirt is there.
- Second board: The same thing - start from the fireflies and don't trigger Ninja blocks until you make some way for the water. As for the narrow middle row, if you have any combo there available, match it.
- Third board: Save your Color Burst for this board. Let Ninja blocks explode and then use it. Afterwards, it should be relatively easy to get to the fireflies.
- Frozen Ninja ( ) is introduced.
- This level is 50th level.