|Target score||75,000 points|
|Level 161||Level 162||Level 163|
Level 162 is the twelfth level in Freeze Frenzy. To pass this level, you must reach 75,000 points in 23 moves or fewer.
It's all about your luck. You need to get all but three Diggy Blocks.
There are two similar strategies. You choose which one's easier for you.
- First strategy:
- Always destroy Diggy blocks when possible.
- Destroy one mud block, and by using Line Blast destroy one layer of the other, and the other by yourself.
- Fill up the Magic Orb twice and use your Line Blasts on those corners. For the rest of the points, pray.
Everything else - pure luck. You can hate it, but you need a lot of luck to pass this level. Good luck!
- Second strategy: (You may find this one easier.)
- Always destroy Diggy blocks when possible and always make as big combos as you can.
- Use your first Line Blast on one smaller column of Diggy blocks, not the very right or left one. Therefore, destroy one layer of both top left and right mud blocks.
- Fill up the Magic Orb twice more and use your Line Blast on the biggest column, very right and very left. In the meantime, make sure you destroy a few more remaining Diggy blocks from the smaller column that's left.
It's easier for some, because it is possible to fill up the Magic Orb three times, although not very easy. You may find yourself closer to the target score this way.
This level has only 1 depth and 1 board.