|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 164||Level 165||Level 166|
- There are many boards with annoying blocks (frozen or lava blocks).
It's possible to pass the level choosing either side.
Here's the strategy for the left (cold) side:
- First (main) board: Get to the left side as soon as possible.
- Second board: Match one combo on the right, then on the left. Match some on the left, possibly breaking the way to the key. Then do it on the right side, breaking the way to the other key and bring the water to the left side.
- Third board: As soon as you get Color Burst, use it here. However, don't leave the board without almost (or totally) filling up your Magic Orb again.
- Fourth board: Use the given Color Burst. Then use your Color Burst from the Magic Orb on the color on the exit tile. Get the water to the exit and the exit, it should be easy.
- Fifth board: Perhaps you'll just have a few moves left, but that's enough to get to the firefly. Go from the firefly towards the water.
Basically, the strategy for the hot side is the same in all boards, and you should definitely try it. It is surprisingly easy, because there are no frozen blocks blocking you:
- First to fourth board: Bring water to the lava, break the lava, exit.
- Final board: Bring water to the firefly :-)
My best score (over 23,000 points) was made on the hot side!
|1L (cold)||1||1R (hot)|
- This level is divided into 2 sides (cold and hot). After the first depth, you will meet frozen blocks on the left side and lava blocks on the right side.