|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 172||Level 173||Level 174|
Level 173 is the third level in Harlequin Dreams.To pass this level, you must wake up 4 fireflies and reach 1,000 points in 24 moves or fewer.
It's sometimes hard to clear narrow paths with more than 2 colors on the boards.
This level has now some more boards and has three moves less! It has become a maze. But the new boards can make life easier.
- First board: Take the shortest path to the next board - the path along the top right corner. First match something above the Ninja block, and then, after triggering it, some combos below, until you get a combo(s) to break the dirt in order to let the water to the exit.
- Second board: Match a combo on the left side of 'Ninja block fence' around the firefly - ideally the center-left Ninja block. Half way to the firefly would be clear. Then just match some combo that's near to get the water to the firefly, and aim for the exit afterwards.
- Third board: Go right. Perfect if you can wake up the firefly on this board, too. It could make your life a lot easier for the rest of the level.
- New fourth board: Cross shaped with two exits (right and bottom). It can be a nightmare to clear in any direction, including the Fire Fly on top. Better exit to the bottom!
- Old Fifth board (bottom exit on new 4th): Another cross shaped board. One Fire Fly on the bottom, exits to left and right. But you don't need to exit, as you can collect the fourth and last Fire Fly here. So no further information about what comes at the exit... But the left exit should lead to the "Old 4th board".
- New fifth board (right exit on new 4th): A large board similar to the second which can be hard to clear at the exit. But exit is normally not needed.
- Old Fourth board: You should get lucky here, but also, feel free to use your Color burst from Magic Orb to help you. Go either right or down, you choose, both boards are similar. Personally, I find bottom one a bit easier. The right exit leads to the "old" fifth board.
All in all, it's not an easy level. Good luck.
This level has 4 depths.