|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 173||Level 174||Level 175|
Level 174 is the fourth level in Harlequin Dreams.To pass this level, you must bring down 8 totems and reach 1,000 points in 27 moves or fewer.
The difficulty of this level is relative. If you get a bit lucky with the narrow paths and their clearing, it's pretty easy.
You should get somewhat lucky to pass, but it's not that difficult.
- First board: Take the narrow path which is better for you. Match combos there. I suggest the path that goes round the bottom right corner. Bring down the totem. It's not a hard board, due to the fact that there are just two colors.
- Second board: Things get a little bit more complex here. There are three colors, and that's why it's a little bit harder. Break the dirt from that narrow path on the top whenever you have the opportunity. It's the most difficult task on this board. Bringing down the totem and getting the water to the exit after the narrow path is easy.
- Third board: Getting the water to the exit is a little bit tricky, but shouldn't be too hard. Everything else is easy.
- Fourth board: Keep an important fact in mind - there's no need for you to break those thick stones to pass the board. Just clear the dirt from the totem column, ideally from the bottom to the top. Once the totem has been brought down, you progress to the next board immediately. Save your Line Blast for the next board. You can leave the level with no moves - for the next board you need just one move.
- Fifth board: One move - bottom right corner, Line Blast from Magic Orb. Level done.
This level has 5 depths and 5 boards.