|Toys||54 (Total: 57)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 174||Level 175||Level 176|
Level 175 is the fifth level in Harlequin Dreams.To pass this level, you must collect 53 Toys and reach 1,500 points in 23 moves or fewer.
You may find yourself failing the level, if you have to let water to the exit too soon too often. Otherwise this is a variable level.
There's no particular strategy. You should always just use given Color Bursts. However, always keep an eye on the color of the diamond on the very exit of each board. Avoid using Color Bursts of that color - it is safer not to do so, unless you have to. If you do, you can find yourself letting the water to the exit too soon, and therefore failing the level.
- 1st board: 6 toys.
- 2nd board: 11 toys, 17 total.
- 3rd board: 10 toys, 27 total.
- 4th board: 8 toys, 35 total.
- 5th board: 8 toys, 44 total.
- 6th board: 13 toys, 57 total.
- This level has 4 depths and 6 boards.
- This is the first variable level.
Four more toys needed with two moves less makes the level somewhat hard!