|Toys||13 (Total: 25)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 178||Level 179||Level 180|
Level 179 is the ninth level in Harlequin Dreams.To pass this level, you must collect 13 toys and reach 1,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
You may find yourself often running out of moves before collecting enough toys. It is important to collect many toys before you reach the last board. Even though it has many toys, only few you can get.
|Difficulty||Con. easy||Medium||Very Hard|
- First board: Collect 1-3 toys on this board. Totally enough. Just get out of there as soon as possible.
- Second board: Cool down the lava quickly, and get to the exit.
- Third board: Collect as many toys as you can. Cool down the lava block on the right immediately if you can, and make sure you don't let the other block the exit.
- Fourth board: Use Color Burst from Magic Orb here, on the color which is most present on the toys tiles.
- Fifth board: Ignore the lava block and get to the exit as quickly as you can.
- Sixth board: First move, use a missile to collect two toys. Then cool down the lava as soon as you can, and if you're lucky, you'll have enough moves to destroy the stones and get to enough of the remaining toys. Ignore the water after you have cooled down the lava.
This level has 4 depths and 6 boards.