|Level 180||Level 181||Level 182|
Level 181 is the eleventh level in Harlequin Dreams. To pass this level, you must wake up 1 firefly and reach 100 points in 27 moves or fewer.
- You can choose which way to go, but the right one is harder than the left one due to porous blocks have no gem stones on them, and thus no matches, while stone blocks have.
- The bottom path needs longest to open, but leads directly to the fourth board.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Very Hard|
- First board: Aim for the red gemstones and red path. Get there as soon as possible.
- Second board: If you have some combos in the very left column, match them, from bottom to top. It's essential that you don't use your Line Blast here. Match regular combos to get the water to the exit.
- Third board: Bring down the isolated gemstones - three of them must be in the same row. Use your Line Blast on that row and the first column, where the water is. You open the entry this way, and make your way to the exit easier.
- Fourth board: Hopefully you'll have enough moves left to get to that firefly. Of course, take the shortest path.
This level has 2 depths and six boards but you only need four boards.