|Toys||20 (Total: 20)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 183||Level 184||Level 185|
- There are only two boards, but they can be complex. Actually so complex that you can only make it with an atomic orb. It will just take too many moves until there are matches at the top two keys in the first board, and for some unexplainable reasons there will never be the same colors when you get the magic orb filled. But this is just random, no manipulation, for sure. Just like random can be giving you a hundred times red on roulette, every evening again...
In the second board it is explainable as with three colors chances are much smaller to have a usable combination in those narrow corners at all. So if you cannot get the toys in those bottom corners with the first two moves, you will never get them at all. Just forget the level if you don't have an atomic globe.
- First board: Collect those two toys. Aim for any opportunity to match some combo to get to the top-corner keys. Others are pretty easy, as there are only two colors on the board.
- Second board: Use Color Burst which you saved from the first board (Magic Orb) firstly, on the color which is most present on the toys, and which will, therefore, collect you the most number of toys. Then cool down the Lava blocks, and get the rest of the required toys with regular combos (it's likely that you'll fill up the Magic Orb again, so you can use another Color Burst to help you).
- This level has 2 depths and 2 boards.
- An earlier version of this level allowed to miss two toys.