|Toys||20 (Total: 20 - 2/18)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 183||Level 184||Level 185|
- There are only two boards, but they can be complex, so complex that you can only make it with an atomic orb. It will just take too many moves until there are matches at the top two keys in the first board, and for some unexplainable reasons there is a chance that there will never be the same colors when you get the magic orb filled.
- In the second board it is explainable as with three colors chances are much smaller to have a usable combination in those narrow corners. So if you cannot get the toys in those bottom corners with the first two moves, it will be much harder to get them, since you will have to waste moves to get them.
- First board: Collect those two toys. Aim for any opportunity to match some combo to get to the top-corner keys. Others are pretty easy, as there are only two colors on the board.
- Second board: Use Color Burst which you saved from the first board (Magic Orb) firstly, on the color which is most present on the toys, and which will, therefore, collect you the most number of toys. Then cool down the Lava blocks, and get the rest of the required toys with regular combos (it's likely that you'll fill up the Magic Orb again, so you can use another Color Burst to help you).
- This level has 2 depths and 2 boards.
- An earlier version of this level allowed to miss two toys.