|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 184||Level 185||Level 186|
Level 185 is the fifteenth level in Harlequin Dreams and the 36th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 4 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 33 moves or fewer.
Ninja blocks and Lava blocks, paired with narrow paths, make this level very hard, and therefore, frustrating.
- First board: It shouldn't be just too hard. Cool down the lava fast. Make some combos in the center if you can. Get luck on your side.
- Second board: Double trouble. Cool down the lava. Use Line Blast for one column, which has less possible combos. Plan your moves. Keep an eye on Ninja blocks. You should fill up your Magic orb and save it for the next board.
- Third board: If you have around 20 moves left, and a full Magic Orb, you have chances to pass. Make some combos below the totem, in that awful surrounding. Many gemstones will freeze. Make sure to cool down the lava with the water (remember, the totem is hollow). Feel free to use Magic Orb's Line Blast to help you bring down the totem. Once again, plan your moves, and pray for luck.
- Alternative: When you have brought down the totem two blocks, use a Dynamite Booster. The rest is easy.
- This level has 3 depths and 3 boards.