|Fireflies||14 (Total: 14 - 6/4/4)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
Level 186 is the sixteenth level in Harlequin Dreams and the 60th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 14 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 20 moves or fewer.
- All boards have even 4 different colors, which makes it very difficult (if not frustrating) to match the combos.
- Collecting fireflies on the first and second board are mandatory, so if you open up the exit area while you haven't collected the fireflies yet, you will fail the level.
- First board: Keep in mind that fireflies are hollow - so you need to break just one thicker mud block from each side to get the water to all the fireflies on the board. Don't let the water to the exit before time.
- Second board: Break either the bottom mud block, or the one above it - not the top one. Pray for good combos.
- Third board: Use Line blast if you can. Get to those fireflies. It shouldn't be that hard.
- This level has 3 depths and 3 boards.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (1381-1595)|
|Episode 91|| Level 1581 • Level 1582 • Level 1583 • Level 1584 • Level 1585 • Level 1586 • |
Level 1587 • Level 1588 • Level 1589 • Level 1590 • Level 1591 • Level 1592 •
Level 1593 • Level 1594 • Level 1595