|Target score||110,000 points|
|Level 186||Level 187||Level 188|
- The target score is pretty high. Even half of the score is pretty high.
- In every room the gemstones can be placed in awkward positions that it is hardly possible to get through at all.
- If you don't get through the first two rooms with 5 to 6 moves each, there may not be enough moves to progress through all four rooms.
- Even if you get well through the first two rooms, you might waste all your moves to break the Diggy blocks in the third room.
- As a result, there may not be enough moves for the Treasure Room.
- You can make the level without reaching the Treasure Room. Actually, you most probably will.
- First board: Just get to the exit as soon as possible. Ignore the Diggy blocks, even though they bring you 51,000 points.
- Second board: The same thing, but 82,000 points; enough to finish here, if you had just a hundred moves or so...
- Third board: Use rockets whenever you can. Use Color Burst to help you, too. Make big combos to break the Diggies. Your main and only goal is to break the Diggy blocks and get to Treasure Room as soon as possible. 128,000 points in Diggy Blocks, so you should really finish the level here. You might also use a Dynamite Booster in the mid of the Diggy Blocks for immediate 63,000 points.
- Fourth board: A large, two-color Treasure Room. You should be able to get over 20,000 points per move (break the "big gemstones" and use Color Bursts).
- This level has 4 depths and 4 boards.