|Episode||Toys 'R' Joy|
|Toys||16 (Total: 20)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 195||Level 196||Level 197|
Level 196 is the sixth level in Toys 'R' Joy. You must collect at least 16 toys and score at least 1,000 points in 32 moves or fewer to pass this level.
- Toys from water toy blocks can land on difficult places, but as long as you're not that unlucky, you should be able to pass this relatively easy.
- First board: Don't rush to get to the keys and the exit. Your priority is to destroy those mud blocks, and break the water toy blocks. After you've collected ideally all ten toys on this board, go with the keys and the exit.
- Second board: Destroy the water toy block first. Collect the toys then. Feel free to use the Color Burst to help you (or save it for the next board, if you like).
- Third board: Destroy the water toy block, and collect the remaining toys (how many you need).
- There's nothing special about this level.