|Episode||Toys 'R' Joy|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 196||Level 197||Level 198|
- There are three colors on all boards, which makes it hard to make matches in totem columns.
- Lava blocks can spread a lot if not cooled down on time.
- Totem columns are positioned in narrow places, which makes it hard to bring them down to their bases.
- First board: If you have a match in the totem column, immediately match it! If it's the whole 3-tile column, lucky you! If it's not though, then cool down the lava blocks as soon as possible, and make some match near the totem column until some combo in the column appears.
- Second board: If some combos are available in the totem column, match them! If not, check if there's a combo in the narrow path that connects the left side and the "totems square". If yes, match it, if not... Well, you're unlucky. Then you can just try to bring the flow of water to lavas, and afterwards make some matches in the totem columns. As for the narrow path at the bottom, pray. Don't use your Color Burst here, it can be very helpful on the next board, if you manage to enter the next board.
- Third board: Totem column is well, narrow column, and the biggest problem here is that, with 3 colors, it's surrounded with a lot of blocks. Be careful about using the color burst on the very top of the column. The totem will drop and block any gems from falling to the block below it. You'll have no way of getting that last block. Make some matches that are in the column (you're likely to have some). Feel free to use your Color Burst to help you. You should use the line blast booster from your booster collection. This will save you from fruitless tries to clear this narrow column.
- There's nothing special about this level.