|Episode||Toys 'R' Joy|
|Toys||42 (Total: 45)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 198||Level 199||Level 200|
Level 199 is the ninth level in Toys 'R' Joy. You must collect 42 toys and score at least 1,000 points in 33 moves or fewer to pass this level.
- There are a lot of mud blocks, that need a lot of moves to clear.
- Water toy blocks can be positioned on places that are hard to reach.
- With water toy blocks present on the level, toys can land on places difficult to reach, if you're unlucky.
- First board: Break water toy blocks as soon as you can. You'll have your Line Blast from Magic Orb charged up quickly. Use it. It's essential to finish the board with 22-25 moves left, and you can do it only with Line Blast.
- Second board: Hit the water toy blocks. Then, break some mud blocks on the top, so that diamonds can get to the water toy blocks, and so that you can break them eventually. You're most likely to have your Magic Orb charged up again. Use it to break the very left column. Collect as many toys as you can, ideally all of them.
- Third board: Hit water toy blocks twice. After breaking some of the top mud blocks, break the water toy blocks as soon as you get the opportunity. Collect the remaining toys.
- Each water toy block releases 5 toys.
- This level is 50th level.
- Marked as hard level because can land on and . It won't be here until Level 204.