|Episode||Toys 'R' Joy|
|Target score||115,000 points|
|Depths||3 (Treasure room: 3R)|
|Level 201||Level 202||Level 203|
- Target score is very high.
- There are a lot of narrow paths and diggy block rows and columns, which needs specific use of Line Blasts (see the strategy).
- First board: Cool down the lava blocks. Then make matches in the narrow columns on the sides, to get to the keys. Diggy blocks are not that essential here - it is the progress to the next board, as fast as possible.
- Second board: Use Line Blast to break the whole diggy row. Break the remaining diggy block with regular matches to get to the key. Before that, try to cool down the lava blocks, so that they don't block your way out.
- Third board (layout changed): Let's name the diggy columns Column 1, Column 2, Column 3, Column 4, and column 5 (from the left to the right). Use Line Blast to break the Column 2 or 3. Afterwards, match some regular combos in it, to break as many diggy blocks (from Column 1 or 4) as you can. Also, try to make big combos, so that you get another Line Blast quickly. When you get it, use it to break the Column 5. Keep an eye on the very left column, where the water is - whenever you get the opportunity, match some combos there. But also by removing all diggy blocks you can earn enough points to finish the level without the treasure room.
- Fourth board: It's Treasure Room with three colors, and you pretty much know everything about it already. Don't go there without removing as many diggy blocks in the third room. Your moves will hardly be enough to score enough points to finish because with three colors there won't be many large gemstones.
- The third board of this level received a redesign - before it, there were only 4 columns of diggy blocks instead of 5.