|Episode||Toys 'R' Joy|
|Toys||15 (Total: 15)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 203||Level 204||Level 205|
- Water toy blocks are totally isolated, so breaking them depends mostly on luck.
- King.com tweaked the level again and now it is hard to pass. Why do they do this???
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
The main problem here is mentioned in the Difficulty section. To solve this problem, you can't do much. Pray for luck.
- First board: Make matches underneath the isolated water toy block squares. Whenever you have a combo nearby the water toy block, match it. Make sure you don't let the water to the exit before you've collected all toys. Don't make any matches in the top middle section before you have broken the water toys.
- Second board: Basically the same as above. Use your Color Burst here, after the water toy has been broken.
- Each water toy blocks releases 5 toys.
- There was a time when this level was changed to only require 12 toys. Later it was raised to 14, but still had 27 moves. Now it is even harder with all 15 toys, and two moves less. what do they think at king.com???
- The star rating is totally useless, as it is almost impossible to exit with less than 7,000 points.
- Marked as hard level. It is the first nearly impossible level.