|Episode||Toys 'R' Joy|
|Fireflies||25 (Total: 54)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 207||Level 208||Level 209|
Level 208 is the eighteenth level in Toys 'R' Joy. You must wake up 25 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer to pass this level.
- The left side is difficult due to huge amount of stones on a board with 4 colors, so you will always run out of moves.
- The right is difficult due to a longer way to fireflies, with lava blocks and key locks, so you might run out of moves before reaching the target most of the times.
- You're unlikely to pass the level by doing the left side, as it's a terrible board, despite all the fireflies already being there. You'll find yourself always running out of moves before breaking all the required stones.
- Your chances are better by going to the right. Cool down lava blocks quickly, use Color Burst on the Depth 3 board, and enjoy the echo sound of waking up the fireflies if you make it!
- The echo sound when you wake up that many fireflies is cool, you must admit.