|Fireflies||13 (Total: 14)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 217||Level 218||Level 219|
Level 218 is the eighth level in Beetroot Valley. You must wake up 13 fireflies and score at least 500 points in 25 moves or fewer to pass this level.
- Number of fireflies needed is high.
- Stone maker blocks, once triggered, can make you spend a lot of moves.
- Solving levels like these does not depend on your ability, but on pure luck only. This is frustrating, but in no way challenging.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Very Hard|
- Try to trigger as few stone maker blocks as possible.
- Focus on the combos that bring the water to the fireflies, without triggering the stone maker blocks.
- If possible, save a line blast for the last room. On the last board, placing a line blast at Row 8 is usually the best position to wake up the fireflies.