|Toys||51 (Total: 51)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 219||Level 220||Level 221|
- Too many toys are required.
- There are very few moves for such a number of required toys.
- Additionally, the amount of required toys is equal to number of total toys, which means you can't miss even one toy.
- 50 out of 51 toys are blocked in water toy blocks, which require 3 hits each to be destroyed.
|Difficulty||Very Hard||Intense||Nearly Impossible|
- First board: Focus on destroying the stone maker block first. Whenever you can, hit that water toy block on the top beside stone maker block. After you've destroyed the stone maker block, focus on water toy blocks. Color Bursts spawn from the second column, the column between the water toy blocks. Use them to help you. You MUST destroy all the water toy blocks and collect all the 50 toys on the board to proceed. Many times you won't even have the chance to get to the second board. Green colorbond lock doesn't make it any easier for you.
- Second board: Use Magic Orb's Color Burst on the toy tile. Ignore the water and focus on collecting the last toy. Additionally, pray. We keep our fingers crossed for you.
- There's nothing special about this level - except that it is almost impossible to make.
- Oh, one more thing: Whenever you have only two moves in the last board, you will have two matches on the toy block, the last you cannot use anymore. Whenever you have more than two, you will not have a single one.