|Fireflies||2 (Total: 2)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 224||Level 225||Level 226|
Level 225 is the fifteenth level in Beetroot Valley and the 70th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must wake up 2 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 21 moves or fewer.
- It's a long way to the second firefly-board.
- 21 moves may not be enough to get to the second firefly.
- Your main strategy is to get through the boards 1, 2, 4, and 5 as quick as possible. Use color burst when available on the color that will trigger most stone maker blocks. Then the other color will trigger the rest, and you can start to clean up the mess (you should not use more than 3 or 4 moves however)...
- On the third board, try to avoid stone maker blocks wherever possible. Just release the fire fly and leave.
- Usually the second firefly can be released without triggering any stone maker blocks.