|Target score||20,000 points|
|Level 225||Level 226||Level 227|
Level 226 is the sixteenth level in Beetroot Valley. You must score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves or fewer to pass this level.
- Lava blocks and stone maker blocks can be really irritating.
- The target score is pretty high.
- 1st board: Try to circumnavigate the stone maker block and go to the right exit. Going to the bottom exit will need too many moves and eventually trigger the stone maker block.
- 2nd board (bottom exit): Try not to trigger the stone maker blocks while getting some treasure blocks. They are worth 500 points each. Then exit.
- 2nd board (right exit): Trigger the Diggy blocks where possible (worth a 1000 points each), otherwise just get out as quick as possible (use the Magic Orb on bottom left corner if you have).
- 3rd board: Depending on the first board exit, you will either enter from the left or the top.
- From the left: Use the rocket booster to trigger the stone maker block and cool down some lava blocks. Treasure blocks are worth 1000 points here, and if you get enough the level can be beaten here.
- From top: You cannot cool down the lava, so focus on the treasure blocks on the top right half, and try to exit.
- 4th board: Treasure room with three colours, but still good for the last needed points.