|Toys||40 (Total: 45)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 226||Level 227||Level 228|
Level 227 is the seventeenth level in Beetroot Valley. You must collect 40 toys and score at least 1,000 points in 35 moves or fewer to pass this level.
- There are a lot of water toy blocks to be destroyed.
- First board: Focus on water toy blocks. Each move, try to destroy some mud blocks and water toy blocks. Don't leave the board without collecting most of the toys. You can leave 1 or 2 behind. You need to collect at least 8 toys on the first board, in order to be able to proceed.
- Second board: Here you need a lot of luck. This board makes the level hard. Tips:
- Destroy mud blocks whenever you can.
- Hit water toys blocks whenever you can!
- Let the water fill the board, so that, once destroyed, most of the toys collect themselves automatically.
- Use Line Blast from Magic Orb.
- Match big combos, so that you charge up the Magic Orb quicker.
- Earlier versions required only 38 and 43 toys to be collected.