|Fireflies||1 (Total: 1)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 22||Level 23||Level 24|
- Just follow the strategy and you should have no problems.
- First board: Simply break through to the key with a few combos.
- Second board: Match those combos on ground blocks. Break through to the key and the exit.
- Third board: Match big combos. Make sure you take the opportunity to use that given Color Burst. As for the one from the Magic Orb, you should save it for the next board.
- Fourth board: Use Color Burst on the diamond just above the firefly. It's going to be easy to get to the firefly then, just by matching some combos.
- Key Locks () are introduced
- This level is the 10th level.