|Target score||17,000 points|
|Level 229||Level 230||Level 231|
- There are a lot of boards.
- The number of moves is too few to get through the third board and have enough moves left for the treasure room.
- A treasure room with three colors will hardly get you enough points with the few moves that may remain.
- But the room with the Diggy blocks is even worse.
No matter which side is entered, the main objective is to get to the 3-colored treasure room as soon as possible. Use the Line blast wisely to aid navigating the narrow paths.
Where three keys are next to each other, it is enough to break one stone next to any one of these.
Treasure room is located at 2X and 2A.
- The boards seem to be connected like a maze. However it is just crossing them forward or backward in the same order.
- Diggy blocks are two and a .