|Target score||100 points|
|Level 236||Level 237||Level 238|
Level 237 is the seventh level in Bee-utiful Buzz. To pass this level, you must bring down 9 totems and score at least 100 points in 22 moves or fewer.
- Ninja blocks can be really irritating.
- 900 points less for 3 moves less is a bad trade when you can make 1,000 easily but even 25 moves were usually not enough...
- First board: Destroy Ninja Blocks until you have the filled the Magic Orb. When one center ninja block is gone, use its missile here. Color burst can be helpful, too, when some ninja blocks in the center are gone.
- Better: Destroy the top left Ninja Block. Then use the given two color bursts (must be of different colors) to remove the other Ninja Blocks and exit.
- Second board: Trigger two Ninja Blocks left and right to make gemstones fall into the inside. Clear the blocks there until you have filled the Magic Orb again. Finish the board with a well placed missile in the bottom row.
- Third board: Break the wall of ninja blocks in or above the center row so that at least one gem stone can fall in the left column. Then use the missile from the Magic Orb in the left column. Usually not possible anymore with three moves less. Stupid nerfs!
Three moves less made the level really intense. Still it is possible to make three stars easily: Either you will not make it, or - when you have a good level . have some moves left.