|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 239||Level 240||Level 241|
- There are hardly enough moves to bring down so many totems, but all boards are two-colored and there are some given Color Bursts and rockets which can help a lot.
- On the first two boards the bee bombs have a count of six, so if you don't exit a board on the sixth move, it will often cost you so many more moves that you don't want to play on.
- Many narrow paths will make your life hard.
- It is easier to reach three stars then to pass the level.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- On the two first boards, you must exit with five or six moves. Otherwise the bee bomb explodes and it will often cost you many moves for the next boards. There is no way to prevent the explosion, due do the pervert long and winding path to the bomb. But on the second board you can use the Magic Orb usually and thus exit in two moves.
- On the third board, use color burst twice - first on the upper color under the totem - then the rocket from the magic orb to avoid an explosion of the bee bomb. Otherwise the level is almost surely lost here. Then exit with some more color bombs.
- On the fourth board, try to drop the totem first, then the bee bomb will explode. Use the rocket from the magic orb to clean up the mess and go to the exit.
- On the fifth board, ignore the bee bombs first, just drop some totems. When the Bee bombs are about to go off, use the Magic Orb to water them, or to bring down the remaining totems.
- This is the fiftieth level.
- Allegedly the level once had 47 moves. Is there any prove of that? Also the video shows 20 moves only, and 18 moves can be enough...