|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 244||Level 245||Level 246|
Level 245 is the fifteenth level in Bee-utiful Buzz. To pass this level, you must wake up 1 firefly and score at least 1,000 points in 18 moves or fewer.
- Firefly is surrounded with purple blocks, which you can't get water through. Purple blocks cannot be destroyed except with Dynamite. You must destroy all the stone maker blocks, and that makes a lot of broken stones around.
- 18 moves are usually not enough to get to the firefly. 20 moves aren't either.
- 3,000 points is easy with all the treasures around, but you will never finish the level.
- Four stone maker blocks block the only way to the firefly.
- Wait some days, weeks, or months, until you get that one lucky, solvable board. There is no other way, except you spend a Dynamite booster.
- On rare occasions, rockets will drop left and right, with which you can destroy a stone maker block from the outside.