|Toys||75 (Total: 80)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 246||Level 247||Level 248|
- The amount of required toys is very high. Don't miss too many!
- Green colorbond locks can be a problem.
- 1st board: Try to form large groups at the toys. Go for the right side first, then clear the left side. Use green gems only to exit when you've collected most toys (40 total).
- 2nd board: Similar strategy. Save the missile from the Magic Orb to exit. Almost never will it be possible to remove the bottom left green gem stone, so you will need it here. Get possibly all toys (60 total)!
- 3rd board: Make a move so the color blast will be released, then use it. Afterwards, preferably make matches in the center that will hit several water toys at once. But also clear the outside so toys will fall into water.