|Fireflies||8 (Total: 8 - 1/2/4/1)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 250||Level 251||Level 252|
Level 251 is the first level in Patchwork Palace and the 77th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must wake up 8 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 18 moves or fewer.
- Bee bombs are a constant threat, but they shouldn't be too hard to destroy before they explode.
- 1st board: Normally you just can go straight down. 1 firefly
- 2nd board: Often you cannot avoid the bee bombs on both sides to explode, so the level is lost here. Otherwise go straight down. 2 fireflies.
- 3rd board: You can use the missile from the magic orb below the exit row to avoid a bee bomb explosion, or on the exit row to exit afterwards. But better save it and exit the board normally. 4 fireflies!
- 4th board: If there isn't a match left of the last firefly on the stone, use the missile from the magic orb there, then clear the remaining blocks normally.
This is the first level with more than 10 bee bombs. It was only few levels.