|All boards on the same depth are the same.|
|Target score||105,000 points|
|Level 260||Level 261||Level 262|
- There seem to be just too many boards. It can be really confusing.
- It's not very easy to reach such a score. It's pretty high.
General: Exit to the bottom will bring you to the next level which will give more points but are harder. Exits to the left and right will bring you to the same board again!
- 1st level: Trigger Diggy blocks on top, and if not possible on bottom. Avoid the stone maker block.
- 2nd level: Trigger Diggy blocks regardless of stone maker blocks. They will explode anyway, so better sooner than later.
- 3rd level: Try to water two or three bee bombs within the first three moves. Then trigger Diggy blocks as much as you can. Using the Magic Orb in the center, opening all exits at the same time, will bring you to the Treasure Room.
- 4th level: Treasure room. Don't expect too much, it has three colors! Only advisable if you have many moves left (going straight down all boards).
You can go sideways and down in all levels of the top three depths.