|Toys||70 (Total: 75)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 265||Level 266||Level 267|
Level 266 is the sixteenth level in Patchwork Palace. To pass this level, you must collect 70 toys and score at least 100 points in 31 moves or fewer.
- There are a lot of toys to collect, and they're all in water toy blocks.
- Stone maker blocks can be irritating.
- But on the second board you'd wish you had at least one!
- Only with three consecutive perfect boards you can win this level - just a game of luck, even if you are a very good player.
- 1st board: Don't be shy to trigger a stone maker block. They actually can help you not to exit too early! If a few toys are in a stone block, forget it. You might miss up to five here.
- 2nd board: Here you have to trigger all water toys before you remove the pink blocks. Otherwise you will exit with not enough toys - which usually happens because after some move the pink gem stones are the only one to allow a match! Save the magic orb until the last moment, use it on yellow or red to avoid a too early exit.
- 3rd board: The number of pink gem stones is very high, so it is better to avoid the stone maker blocks here. You can end the level here if you didn't miss a single toy.
- 4th board: You won't reach it because you'll run out of moves in the 3rd. If you still do, you just need three well considered moves - and do not trigger the stone maker blocks!
- This is one of the very few levels without any ground blocks.