|Target score||100,000 points|
|Level 267||Level 268||Level 269|
Level 268 is the eighteenth level in Patchwork Palace. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
- There are a lot of boards and target score is hard indeed, but it shouldn't be hard to pass this level.
- On most boards, the goal is just to exit as fast as you can, to get to the few boards that really provide big points. So don't waste any moves on getting a lousy 1000 points for a single Diggy block or 500 for a treasure block.
- Use the rocket from the magic orb either to hit a huge number of Diggy blocks at once, or to exit from a bad setup board quickly.
- Don't put much hope on the treasure chamber, it has three colors which makes it rather pointless.
- 1st board: no points
- 2nd board: 4,500 points in theory; practically no points.
- 3rd board: 18,500 points in theory; practically no points because a match at a Diggy point is only 1,000 for the first five moves each, so useless...
- 4th board: 9,000 points in theory; practically no points.
- 5th board: 1,500 points in theory; practically 500 to 1000 points.
- 6th board: 2,500 points in theory; practically no points.
- 7th board: 27,000 points in theory; and you really need to get them.
- 8th board: 50,000 points in theory; practically not more than 5,000 points because you cannot make more than one match at each lower Diggy block, and none at the upper ever.
- 9th board: 31,500 points in theory; and you really need to get them.
- 10th board: Treasure chamber; usually 2,000 points per move, but hopeless if you have less then ten moves left.