|Target score||56,000 points|
|Level 273||Level 274||Level 275|
Level 274 is the fourth level in Dragon's Den. To pass this level, you must score at least 56,000 points in 33 moves or fewer.
- The only way to reach the target score is by destroying the Diggy blocks, and all of them are totally isolated.
- Drop the missiles to the rows where you can hit Diggy blocks. If you do well, you might finish the level in the second or third board already.
- Use the missiles from the Magic Orb on the move valuable full Diggy blocks.
- Don't count on the Treasure chamber, as it has three colors and an hourglass shape which limits the availability of large diamonds.
- It is definitely possible to finish on the second board, when all Diggy blocks on these two boards have been destroyed. They total to 60,000 points.
- Old version requested 60,000 points in 25 moves.
- Marked as an hard level.