|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 274||Level 275||Level 276|
Level 275 is the fifth level in Dragon's Den. To pass this level, you must wake up 9 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 26 moves or fewer.
- There are just way too many lava blocks.
- Even two extra moves are meaningless, because you usually would need ten of them.
- 1st board: With two, three moves you can cool down the lava. then remove the lava blocks top down.
- 2nd board: Getting water through the top channel can be a problem most of the times, which will waste about eight moves (until the board is shuffling because the lava is everywhere). It can even happen that the level ends here because there are no possible combinations left. Getting the base row cleared will be another move waster.
- 3rd board: Only when you're very lucky you can water the left lava quickly. Otherwise you will run out of moves frequently breaking the lava blocks. Usually you will have four moves left, but even with ten moves it will hardly be possible to make it without additional boosters.
- While the first board has two colors, the others have three.
Old version had 27 moves :-(