|Fireflies||3 (Total: 3)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 278||Level 279||Level 280|
Level 279 is the ninth level in Dragon's Den. To pass this level, you must wake up 3 fireflies score at least 100 points in 20 moves or fewer.
- The tiles you need to clear can easily become isolated, and can be usually removed just with Color Bursts.
- Mystery eggs will release many useless rockets, and hardly ever the absolutely required color bombs.
- Mystery eggs sometimes won't fall forever, sometimes come immediately...
- 1st board: Lucky, if a green gem stone falls onto the side with the fire fly. One color bomb is always needed to open the key. It can take a long time until one Mystery Egg releases the needed color burst. Missiles are many, but pretty useless.
- 2nd board: Two color burst are needed, one from the magic orb, the second from a Mystery Egg. Watch out: Sometimes you will find useful combinations under the blocks!
Old version had 1,000 points minimum score which meant that you could not pass waking up the fireflies with your last move.