|Fireflies||3 (Total: 3 - 1/2)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 278||Level 279||Level 280|
Level 279 is the ninth level in Dragons' Den and the 84th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must must wake up 3 fireflies and score at least 100 points in 20 moves or fewer.
- The tiles you need to clear can easily become isolated, and can be usually removed just with Color Bursts.
- Mystery eggs will release many useless rockets, and hardly ever the absolutely required color bombs.
- Mystery eggs sometimes won't fall forever, sometimes come immediately...
- 1st board: Lucky, if a green gem stone falls onto the side with the fire fly. One color bomb is always needed to open the key. It can take a long time until one Mystery Egg releases the needed color burst. Missiles are many, but pretty useless.
- 2nd board: Two color burst are needed, one from the magic orb, the second from a Mystery Egg. Watch out: Sometimes you will find useful combinations under the blocks!
Old version had 1,000 points minimum score which meant that you needed a spare move left and could not pass waking up the fireflies with your last move.