|Toys||60 (Total: 65 - 20/30/0/15)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 279||Level 280||Level 281|
- It's very hard to collect the required amount of toys, especially due to a lot of mud bee bombs being present.
- It would be wrong to say that the level is sometimes impossible. The "sometimes" is not true.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Hard||Intense|
- 1st board: Make three matches next to each water toy block, then open the colorbond lock.
- 2nd board: This is critical, you have to release most water toys before you have used too many red gem stones.
- 3rd board: You have to exit with two moves only, or a lot of luck, because from the third move on, one mud bee bomb after the other will explode, cluttering up the board more and more.
- 4th board: This is similar nasty as the third one. Focus on watering the mud bombs at the bottom and top left, because they are easier to eliminate than the top right one.
Old version requested 1,000 points in 30 moves.