|Toys||60 (Total: 65)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 279||Level 280||Level 281|
Level 280 is the tenth level in Dragon's Den. To pass this level, you must collect 60 toys score at least 100 points in 31 moves or fewer.
- It's very hard to collect the required amount of toys, especially due to a lot of bee bombs being present.
- It would be wrong to say that the level is sometimes big shit. The "sometimes" is not true.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Hard||Intense|
- 1st board: Make three matches next to each water toy block, then open the colorbond lock.
- 2nd board: This is critical, you have to release most water toys before you have used too many red gem stones.
- 3rd board: You have to exit with two moves only, or a lot of luck, because from the third move on, one bee bomb after the other will explode, cluttering up the board more and more.
- 4th board: This is similar nasty as the third one. Toys on the top are inaccessible most of the time, so try to release those on the bottom.
Old version requested 1,000 points in 30 moves.