|Target score||135,000 points|
|Level 280||Level 281||Level 282|
Level 281 is the eleventh level in Dragon's Den. To pass this level, you must score at least 135,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- Target score is pretty high, but it's not that hard to reach it, as there are a lot of Diggy blocks.
- Bee bombs can be irritating, but not too problematic.
- In the two colored rooms, it is hard not to exit a room too early.
- Get as many points as possible. Instead of digging straight down every time, try to lead the water to either the left or right to make contact with as many Diggy blocks as possible. This is known as zigzagging.
- In the first three depths, boards are 2-colored. Once entering the fourth depth, however, the boards are 3-colored, and it will be harder to make big combos. The last depth has two 3-colored treasure rooms, so it is wise to get at least 120,000 points beforehand, along with a good number of moves.
- A well filled magic orb can be helpful in the Treasure room - sometimes. But you can finish the level before.