|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 282||Level 283||Level 284|
Level 283 is the thirteenth level in Dragon's Den. To pass this level, you must bring down 7 totems score at least 1,000 points in 33 moves or fewer.
- All boards are three-colored. With 7 totems to be brought down and a lot of narrow paths which need to be cleared, this is a very hard level.
- 1st board: It is just random, if you can exit quickly or will use up half of your moves here... After every move, look for the top channel to clear.
- 2nd board: You will need a Magic Orb missile here in the bottom row. Use it below the one totem that is harder to get down.
- 3rd board: Most of the time, there is no match under the totem, and you will need another Magic Orb missile here. Better: Use a shovel booster under the totem instead, and fill the Magic Orb for the next board. After every move, look for the top left to clear!
- 4th board: The left totem usually can be brought down, but the right is impossible and needs another Magic Orb missile. However you will hardly have enough moves left to make that.