|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 285||Level 286||Level 287|
- The bottom of totem columns are isolated, so you must be really careful not to get you in the "dead zone".
- A very unpleasant and frustrating level. Totems can only be brought down with rockets from the magic orb.
- Second room is sometimes impossible to get through. A very dumb design...
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard||Very Hard||Intense|
- First board: While making matches to fill the Magic Orb, open the path to the exit. Then use the missile from the Magic Orb on the bottom center gem stone.
- 2nd and 3rd boards: Just get through...
- 4th board: Break ONLY some middle mud block, never the top - which is easier said then done :-( - to charge up the Magic Orb. Use it in the center column to finish.
Thanks to Blueeighthnote for contributing to this strategy!
The level is somewhat easier now with two more moves and a gem stone in the bottom of the first board.